Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, November 9, 2009





The farm was a perfect setting for my session with this beautiful little girl. She was on a serious mission to explore every corner. I thought we would never get her out of the cornfield! I had to stay on my toes just to keep up with her and catch her looking up. It was more than worth it, I was quite charmed by her independent spirit and her brilliant blue eyes.


I really enjoy the ones with her thoughtful glaze but I also caught some with her lighter side. She saved her biggest smiles for the animals. Greeting each of God’s Creatures great and small with delight, from toads to horses!


It is always wonderful when a session’s location matches a subject’s personality so well. It’s part of the beauty and fun of natural light photography.





Posted by Posted by Kelly Lynn at 9:48 AM
Categories:

 

 
>