Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, March 26, 2010















One of the best things about photography is using it as a way to give back to my amazing friends.

I have know my dear friend Liz a long time and her husband J even longer. Since introducing them in college I have watched them grow from a couple to a beautiful family. I always know I can count on them. Our kids are close and the two year olds are planning on getting married. (so cute!)

We had a great time making these portraits. Their boys were over to play with my daughter and everyone jumped in for some pictures to document the fun and a second generation friendship.

Love those cute hats, it might be the only thing I will miss about winter!

www.artimagesbykellylynn.com

Posted by Posted by Kelly Lynn at 9:49 AM
Categories:

 

 
>